Friday, November 20, 2015

Thanksgiving books for Preschoolers

Thanksgiving books for Preschoolers

Thanksgiving books for Preschoolers by work-it-mommy 

I'm sure by now you are all s-i-c-k of hearing how Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, so I'll leave this short and sweet ;)

Here is a collection of a few of our all time favorite books about Thanksgiving. These are all preschooler (and toddler) approved. There's a good mix of sentimental and silly, with a big does of thankfulness and a pinch of the historical. Am I missing any? Do you have a favorite I should know about? Thanks for sharing!



Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin



9 comments:

  1. And we have NONE of these. Sad. I need to remedy that - ASAP! I have a feeling Marcus would love Ten Fat Turkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no thanksgiving books really. I need to remedy that for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have countdown to thanksgiving but that's it. What an awesome selection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew there were so many thanksgiving-themed books! Such a fun way toget hyped for the holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh we ordered a few of those through Scholastic this round! I must say, I have yet to find a Thanksgiving book that has just completely nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think our fave was plump and perky turkey from the bunch we had before the Christmas books took over...and Franklin's Thanksgiving. Those two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have non of these too. I really need to step up my Thanksgiving book game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! We worked a bit on our Thanksgiving book collection this year. We didn't have very many at the beginning of the season, but now we have many! I've heard good things about the 10 fat turkeys. I need to order that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10 Fat Turkeys is the only Thanksgiving book we own, but it's a huge hit in our house. Mila has been "Gobble Gooble Wibble Wobble"ing often over the past couple weeks, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!