Thursday, November 20, 2014

Family Photos

We finally got the Family Pictures taken care of!  After weeks of coordinating outfits (me), getting over a cold (Kinsey), waiting for Brian's day off, praying for rain but not on Photo day, a quick outfit change when someone slipped in the mud (Kinsey): we survived!  I made my mom play photographer and we did a mini session in the backyard, cus my previously coveted locations were of limits due to the rain.  Sigh.

But we got some good ones, considering we were working with a 4 month old and a dog, and the Christmas cards have been ordered.  Whew.

I call that a productive Thursday.


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!