Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: Stripes + green skinnies



It's no secret I adore Gap clothes (for myself and Kinsey) and I just about died when I got this striped tee on major sale during Easter weekend.  What broke my heart was the green skinnies I was wanting to pair with them were not available in her size.  Well, as luck would have it, my favorite children's consignment store had these green Calvin Klein skinnies and I was back in the game! 

{I just love when an outfit comes together!}

Shirt: GapKids
Skinny jeans: Calvin Klein Jeans, thrifted
Booties: Circo, hand me down
Headband: Old Navy 


Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!