Thursday, April 7, 2016

Alphabet Bingo {TTBH #7}

Alphabet Bingo game
As you know we have been making our way through the alphabet and I started to feel like what we were doing was repetitious; read, boring. So I wanted to make a fun game for Kinsey and came up with BINGO.
Alphabet Bingo game
How many of us played BINGO growing up? (How many still do? That game is a classic!) I whipped this up one day and Kinsey has had a blast playing! I printed off two copies of each game board, laminated them and cut one into cards, which I use as the call letters. For markers we have used the call cards turned over.
ABC Bingo printable game

I've made our Alphabet BINGO game into a printable, please feel free to download it! I had to adjust my printer settings to print an 8x10 picture and shrink to fit, if anyone is having difficulties printing it to size. Maybe its just my printer with the problem?

For more fun ideas on sharing the alphabet with your child I have a whole Pinterest Board dedicated to learning letters:
Follow Work it Mommy Blog's board Preschool- Letters on Pinterest.

Meghan of The Adventure Starts Here also shared a few fun letter activities last month for TTBH #6!



Now it's your turn! Add your link below. Our next Teaching Together Blog Hop will be on Thursday, May 5th***By submitting a link, you are giving us authorization to feature your post.  If your post is featured, we will include a picture and a link to your site to share the love!***




Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin




16 comments:

  1. I love that idea Whitney! I'm going to print yours out and play with Cam today or tomorrow. He will love it, especially if he wins a treat. :) Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this! Noah loves bingo and any way to practice his letters more is great! And thanks for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making this!! I feel like I am nagging Cam when I want to work on letters, but if he's able to "win" he'll totally play!!! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I've been looking for some different alphabet activities, so I'll have to try this :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bingo! Yes! We play it a lot at family gatherings on my mom’s side. Actually, this past weekend we had an Easter gathering and played bingo. The adults all brought a few inexpensive items to throw in for winnings. It was a blast! This is a genius idea…it’s fun, but also a learning activity. Win, win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for free printables! Thanks! Ez is just starting to get into games, so this would be perfect for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun idea!! I think even Mason might be able to do it. He's pretty good at matching letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I needed a new way to encourage Kinsey to enjoy learning letters. I hope Lily has fun too :)

      Delete
    2. I needed a new way to encourage Kinsey to enjoy learning letters. I hope Lily has fun too :)

      Delete
  9. This is such a genius idea! Such a fun way to work on letters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea! Definitely a fresh idea compared to what I've been doing with Cash! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a run and simple idea, I love it. Good job mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!