Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The little things: Park Play

Kinsey and Brielana are little nature girls- they love being outside in the fresh air, running around and being free and wild!  So it's no wonder that we spend a lot of time playing at the park down the street from our house (and also the park I used to play at when I was growing up!)

We had the park to ourselves, unless you count the wildlife: 

 A lizard and a ton of ground squirrels.

Kinsey was hanging off a loose climbing ladder and she was having a grand ole time!


Then we made our way over to the swings.  I love how Kinsey is reaching for Brielana's hand.
playing at the park

Playing at the park

 And then Kinsey wanted to share a swing and they're such skinny mini's anyway, it worked perfectly!

And just look at that face!  Brielana was overjoyed.

Park Play is the best!


Linking up with Jess.
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. We spend so many of our mornings at the park. It's the best way to blow all that little kiddo energy I just wish more of our parks had good shade. So many of them are without mature trees, so we can't/don't utilize them in the afternoons. Thank goodness for swimming pools!

    Those little lizards are the cutest. We had one on our back patio the other evening and Marcus just thought it was the coolest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We just love mornings at the park :). That last picture... oh my goodness it is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they had SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I can't believe they fit in the swing together! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We go to the park 3-4 days a week and sometimes once in the AM and again when my husband is home from work. It's free fun and it wears the little ones out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!