Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What Kinsey Wore: FabKids



I have seen the commercials for FabKids and thought it sounded like a good concept- take a fashion quiz (Kinsey even picked out the outfits she liked, cus girlfriend knows what she likes) and have outfits picked out for your little and then sent to your home once a month.  Welll, during a little phone browsing, I couldn't pass it up anymore and I got a great deal on this outfit for Kinsey.  Like I pretty much stole it, great deal (free shipping and half off... score!)

It arrived a week later and I'm impressed with the quality and feel of the fabrics.  Sizes range from XXS (size 2 years) to XL (12 years) and I especially appreciated that you were given a choice of leggings; originally this outfit came with black and white striped ones which were adorable, but we already owned a similar pair.  But once I laid eyes on these windowpane plaid leggings it was a done- deal.

I was signed up as a VIP member, which means I get an automatic monthly outfit sent to my home. If you don't want one for any reason, you have the first 5 days to "skip" and you won't be billed. I called to ask about this since it wasn't super clear, and the very nice representative said you can skip as many months as you like without any penalties. Yay for hassle- free!

sweet details
shoes: Target
 I don't see us getting an outfit every month, but with so many options and new seasonal items added frequently, I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for another fabulous opportunity!  They even sell shoes!

If you want to try out FabKids for yourself, I would be honored if you used my referral code.  I can earn points to redeem for outfits for my fab kid ;)  Thank you!  I was not compensated for this post, I just like sharing good deals.  All opinions are my own.

Have you tried FabKids?
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!