Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: utility vest + stripes

As the weather is finally getting its act together and feeling like fall (maybe a little more winter than I would prefer- I'm a fickle person when it comes to weather.  Hello, that's why we live in California!) we are adding more layers to our outfits and I'm trying to convince Kinsey vests are functional and comfortable.  

She has yet to be persuaded but at least she kept it on.  Slow and steady wins the race.
Be prepared to see a lot more vests in the coming weeks ;)  You know, because if you don't use it, you lose it.  And that's the last cliche of this post, promise!

Stripe top: GapKids
Vest: Old Navy
Moto Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: American Eagle, gifted

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!